Bryan is committed to helping others learn how to become financially successful, personally fulfilled, and enthusiastic in business, relationships, and life.
When Bryan speaks, your audience will learn how to:
- Enjoy personal fulfillment and joy
- Win in a successful career
- Create and attain their visions
- Know how to spot great companies or managers
- Have fun in life
- Create the world as they want it to be
- Thrive beyond what they currently think is possible
more information (PDF)
One of the nation's most influential business minds and investors, Bryan Cressey is a pioneer in Venture Capital and Private Equity. He co‑founded four of the most successful Private Equity firms in the United States. His investments and firms have produced exceptionally high returns for the past 40 years.
Bryan has appeared in countless publications including Fortune, Harvard Law Today, the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, and was featured by Time magazine as one of America's Best.
- Named one of the 20 Most Inspiring Chicagoans
- Inductee, Chicago Business Hall of Fame
- Inductee, Chicago Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame
- Stanley C. Golder Medal, Illinois Venture Capital Association
- Board Member, various businesses
- Past Chairman, NYSE firm Belden
- Past Chairman, board of trustees, Adler Planetarium
- Founder, Above and Beyond Recovery Center
- Junior Achievement of Chicago Executive Council
- Dean's Advisory Council, Harvard Law School
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- B.S. in Economics, the University of Washington
Bryan has been speaking nationwide at prestigious universities, corporations, forums, chambers, and associations for more than 40 years.